Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Act 3 continued
Nora: I'm leaving Torvald.
Helmer: No! Nora wait.
Narrator: the door quietly shuts and she is on her way to Krogstad house. Nora arrive there and knocks on the door.
Krogstad: who can this be so late in the night (the door opens) Nora what are you doing here!
Nora: me and Torvald nevermind can you bring Kristina down.
Krogstad: sure come in and make yourself at home
Nora: thank you Krogstad
Narrator: Krogstad goes in the back to get Kristina
Mrs.linde: Nora ! What are you doing here so late
Nora: Kristina it looks like the miracle I wanted didn't t happen
Mrs.linde: what happen
Nora: Torvald started to yell at me and saying how dare you do that you could mess up my future. This made me realized that I was never really happy with him. I felt like I was a doll to him just like how felt with my father. So I left because I need to do my personal duty.
Mrs.linde: wow! So what is your personal duty and who are going to take care of the kids.
Nora: the maid is going to take care of the kids like how she took care of me. But my personal duty is to learn how to be independent and not have to depend on anyone but myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your ending is quite unique in the sense of Nora leaving to find her personal duty.
ReplyDeleteI like how Nora brings up that Torvald can mess up her future and speaks her mind saying she was never happy with Torvald anyways. She didn't want to feel like she was a child anymore she wanted to explore and learn.
ReplyDelete